Cupcakes (with milk and flour)
Written by : Mama Yo!
Published on : 29-02-2016
Makes 12 cupcakes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
– ¼ cup white sugar
– 1 ½ tsp baking powder
– ½ tsp baking soda
– ¼ tsp salt
– 1 cup cold milk
– 1 cup Mama Yo!
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 12-muffin pan.
2. In a bowl, mix together flour, brown and white sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Form a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add in the liquids, Mama Yo! and vanilla extract.
4. Stir gently until batter is smooth.
5. Distribute batter evenly in muffin pan. Bake approximately 20 minutes, or until cupcakes are golden.
6. Let cool completely and frost with a glaze of your choice.
*For dairy allergies, replace milk with a non-dairy beverage. You can also replace the all-purpose flour with gluten-free flour.
See hypoallergenic version