Hot dip artichokes and spinach (vegan)
Written by : Jasmine Cuisine
Published on : 09-12-2019
Jasmine Cuisine noffers us a hot dip vegan artichokes and spinach with mayonnaise Mama Yo!
- 1 cup of vegetable mayonnaise MamaYo!
- 1/2 cup of vegetable cream cheese (or alternatively, semi-firm tofu) at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1 cup of artichoke hearts in oil, well drained
- 275 grams of frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chilli pepper or fresh red pepper, finely chopped
- Smoked paprika, to garnish
- Nutritional yeast, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine vegetable mayonnaise, vegetable cream cheese and nutritional yeast together in a large bowl. Stir vigorously with a whisk until well blended (if tofu is used, smooth it with a blender or food processor before adding to the rest of the ingredients).
- Sponge the spinach thoroughly to remove the maximum amount of moisture. Add to the creamy mixture. Blot the artichoke hearts and cut into pieces. Add to the creamy mixture.
- Add garlic and chilli and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into a shallow pyrex dish and sprinkle the surface with smoked paprika and nutritional yeast.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the dip is slightly browned and bubbling in places.Serve immediately, with chips or raw vegetables.
Creamy sesame oil and rice vinegar vinaigrette
Creamy sesame oil and rice vinegar vinaigrette For 2 portions Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: none Allergens: *sesame Ingredients – [...]
Mid-cooked coffee brownies (vegans) with Mama Yo!
Jasmine Cuisine offers a delicious recipe of classic brownie, decadent and chocolate, with a rich coffee flavor and a base like [...]
Vegan potato salad with mayonnaise Mama Yo!
Jasmine Cuisine offers a vegan potato salad with Mama Yo! mayonnaise! Ingredients 2/3 cup canned jackfruit (jackfruit) fruit 3/4 cup [...]
© 2021 Purnectar, All rights reserved.