Mid-cooked coffee brownies (vegans) with Mama Yo!
Written by : Jasmine Cuisine
Published on : 03-05-2019
Jasmine Cuisine offers a delicious recipe of classic brownie, decadent and chocolate, with a rich coffee flavor and a base like fudge thanks to a secret ingredient … vegetable mayo!
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Servings : 10 servings
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Break time: 2 hours
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee in granules
- 1/2 cup of vegetable mayonnaise Mama Yo!
- 1/2 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cover an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Book.
- Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder and salt together in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix at low speed to combine well.
- Mix hot water and instant coffee together in a small bowl until the coffee is dissolved. Add to the dry ingredients mixture, with the vegetable mayonnaise and the vanilla extract. Mix on medium speed until a thick, smooth and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared dish. Smooth the surface with a spatula