Mug cake – Cake in a vegan cup with Mama Yo!
Written by : Jasmine Cuisine
Published on : 02-06-2019
Jasmine Cuisine offers us a delicious mug cake recipe – cake in a vegan cup with Mama Yo!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 serving per recipe
Cooking time: 1 à 2 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable mayonnaise Mama Yo!
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable milk (or water, if not available)
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of almond powder (or 1/2 table spoon of extra flour)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
PREPARATION OF CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
- Combine mayonnaise and sugar together in a microwave-safe cup. Add milk and vanilla. Mix.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well until homogeneous.
- Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, or until cake is puffed and firm and dry to the touch.
- Check every 15 seconds from 1 minute to avoid overcooking the cake. Serve warm, garnished to your taste with grated chocolate or fresh fruit.