Potato salad with egg- and mustard-free Mama Yo! mayonnaise
Written by : Mama Yo!
Published on : 31-10-2016
For 6 servings or 4 servings + 2 lunches the day after
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Allergens : none
- 1 kg new potatoes in season or 6 medium potatoes
- 12 small sour gherkins (optional), sliced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp Mama Yo! mayonnaise (egg and mustard free)
- 2 tbsp white vinegar or 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Quebec Bas-du-Fleuve salted herbs, or salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix sauce ingredients then refrigerate.
- Place unpeeled potatoes in a large pot of cold salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked but still firm.
- Drain potatoes and cool in cold water. Peel the potatoes, if you wish.
- If potatoes are large, dice them; otherwise, leave them whole.
- Combine potatoes, sliced sour gherkins and chopped celery with refrigerated sauce preparation. Season with pepper.
- Taste before adding salt, especially if you used salted herbs.
- Chill at least 1 hour or overnight.
Better when served the next day…
Hot dip artichokes and spinach (vegan)
Jasmine Cuisine noffers us a hot dip vegan artichokes and spinach with mayonnaise Mama Yo! Ingredients 1 cup of vegetable [...]
Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip with Mama Yo!
SaladWife proposed a Spinach and artichoke dip with Mama Yo! mayonnaise. Ingredients 1/2 Onion chopped 1 Garlic clove minced 2 [...]
Choco-mayo cupcakes and peanut butter (vegan) with Mama Yo!
Jasmine Cuisine offers us a delicious recipe for choco-mayo cupcakes and peanut butter (vegan) with Mama Yo! Preparation time : [...]
© 2021 Purnectar, All rights reserved.