Vegan Potato Salad with Mama Yo!
Written by : Salad Wife
Published on : 08-10-2019
SaladWife proposed a Vegan Potato Salad with Mama Yo! mayonnaise.
- 3 Huge potatoes
- 1 Cup cooked chickpeas
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 1/2 Red onion
- 2 Tablespoons dill weed fresh
- 1/4 Cup radishes’
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons vegan mayo (i used MamaYo)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in salt water. (Cooking the potatoes in salted water helps keep them from falling apart yet they become tender.)
- Dice all veggies.
- In a small bowl mix the cider vinegar, yellow mustard and maple syrup.
- When potatoes are cooked, mix in the veggies and chickpeas.
- Pour the vinegar mix and toss it quickly. Finally, add your mayo and combine everything well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit in the fridge until cool.Serve! enjoy.!
Banana and pecan muffins with Mama Yo!
Jasmine Cuisine offers us a delicious recipe of extra-mellow muffins made from banana puree, crunchy pecans of vegetable mayonnaise for [...]
Crunchy pistachio and lemon cookies
Jasmine Cuisine propose a delicious recipe of amazing cookies, greedy and crisp, overflowing with pistachios and lemon zest, created with [...]
Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip with Mama Yo!
SaladWife proposed a Spinach and artichoke dip with Mama Yo! mayonnaise. Ingredients 1/2 Onion chopped 1 Garlic clove minced 2 [...]
© 2020 Purnectar, All rights reserved.