Vegan potato salad with mayonnaise Mama Yo!
Written by : Jasmine Cuisine
Published on : 19-11-2019
Jasmine Cuisine offers a vegan potato salad with Mama Yo! mayonnaise!
- 2/3 cup canned jackfruit (jackfruit) fruit
- 3/4 cup of vegetable mayonnaise MamaYo!
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of marinated sweet pickled pickles, finely chopped (or relish if not available)
- 1/2 tablespoon nori powder – optional
- 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of nutritional yeast Himalayan pink salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups of cooked pasta, choice (fusilis for me), cooled to room temperature
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped red pepper
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Rinse and drain the jackfruit fruit and defeat it with a fork.
- Place in a large bowl. Add Mama Yo! mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, sweet pickles (or relish), nori powder (if desired), lemon juice, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper.
- Then add the cooled pasta, celery, red pepper, black olives and green onions. Mix gently.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.